Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Artwork Software

Hey guys


I found this software while browsing and it's got me hooked.





Basically you can turn any of your band pics into a comic strip like the one I did below and the one I now use on my myspace page. www.myspace.com/stoneheaddrums



It's great for band artwork or album covers and there is a free 30 day download from http://plasq.com/ even after the trial its only $25 on paypal so I will have to have it.... maybe it's just the kid in me LOL

Cheers Stonehead

2 comments:

The Admin said...

Cool artwork and software Ian! Hey let me know if the blog sends you an e-mail for this comment. I'm wondering if it's automatic when you post like you did.

Stonehead said...

Hi Fred
Yes I got a mail with the pic and everything.....cool