Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Crowded House at Austin City Limits

First time in many years the band is together again. I always loved Crowded House! Love their harmonies and instrumentation. I've always considered them top notch artists! They are on Austin City limits tonight, and I have my DVR set to record them! One hell of an Aussie band! Very cool! They are on PBS tonight! Check them out!
http://www.pbs.org/klru/austin/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=148&Itemid=636

2 comments:

Stonehead said...

Yep talented guys and very strong songs........Bring back Split Enz LOL....now I'm showing my age

Keeper said...

Neil Finn was having a hard time at the top of his range for this show... It was a good show, if not a bit raw. They did a version of the Dixie Chicks song "Silent House", which was ok, but paled in comparrison to the original.

Good drummer that replaced Paul Hester. I kind missed him in there but this guy has some good chops and did a great show. They let him shine a bit int his show.

Everybody has an off night now and again, and I could tell that Neil Fiinn was struggling with the high notes a bit. No doubt I would too if I tried to sing them. All in all a great show... It's kinda cool to see them be human and have a problem here and there. I hold these guys in righ respect for songwriting and performance...

I liked Split Enz too. Great stuff came out of both of those bands, and we know the common thread. :-)