Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Daughtry

Any see Daughtry on Soundstage recently? That's the first time I've seen him with his band, and I must say I was impressed! I would bet he looks back at not winning idol, and kinda laughs about it now. He sure has proven to be a force to be rekoned with. Wonder what happened to Taylor Hicks after winnign that? I thought Taylor was pretty good, but Daughtry kinda proves there is a whole lot more to this talent thing than can be shown on the idol show. I've heard some of Taylor's music on his album, and I was kinda disappointed by the writing. I sure don't say that about Daughtry. Chris has really proven his talent. Great show! I'm a fan!

Daughtry -->

1 comment:

Stonehead said...

This guy is cool... very good voice and band.....thanks Fred