Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Introducing new member jguitarsandcars3

jguitarsandcars3

Talents.
- Bass
- Guitar
- Writer Lyrics
- Writer Music

Prefer to work in genres:
- Blues
- Country
- Funk
- Hard Rock
- Pop
- Rock

Talent level, and or experience:
Intermediate


I'm 34, been into music nearly all my life, been playing guitar for 20 yrs and bass for 17. I listen to and am influenced by nearly anything. My main leanings are towards a blues based heavy classic rock (Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Uriah Heep, Lynyrd Skynyrd), but lately have been getting into a lot of early surf (dick dale, safaries, ventures) and funk/early R&B (Sam and Dave, Spencer Davis group, Rare Earth, Booker T & the MG's, Blues Brothers, Temptations, Sly and the Family Stone), but a lot of my lyrics are more country/blues. I have the classic problem of writing lyrics without music, and music without lyrics...rarely can I do it all at the same time. You can find me at myspace at http://www.myspace.com/jay_wam

2 comments:

Stonehead said...

Welcome jg&c have some fun

Europica said...

Welcome to F-Jam jg!