Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

DirgeK R.I.P (5th Oct 1981 - 3rd October 2006)

Today is the anniversary of DirgeK’s death and Sunday would have been her 27th birthday. As a celebration of her life we invite you to stream her artist page DirgeK , sing along, play along and it you would like to record your efforts that would be great.


Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow,
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain,
I am in the graceful rush,
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night,
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room,
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing,
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I do not die.

Mary E Frye


WHITE BIRDS DESIGN © Syd Meale (DirgeK’s Dad)

White bird shall fly,
fly high into wisps
spanning hopes chapter,
soar from earth's hold,
to transcend wisps beyond.

Solitary white bird fly.
enhance fleeting glimpses,
carry the newborn sign,
coast a shrouding blue,
on to extensive glimpses beyond.

Unsighted white bird fly,
cry the reign of disarray,
spread platonic wings afar,
glide on winds of wisdom,
diride the affray as force.

Lonely white bird return,
return with swoops of glee,
synchronise gifts glances,
elude tentacles, spawn of derision,
encircle with assuring verses.

Untiring white birds home,
home with silent ovation,
serenading with a voice of light,
to disillusion doubtful life's façade,
so encourage identity's noble elation.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rest in peace our beautiful baby

DK's mum and Dad

1 comment:

Europica said...

Very beautiful words in them two poems. Happily listening to DirgeK :-)