Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

Welcome new member RobAPol

RobAPol


Talents. - Guitarist, Programmer

Prefer to work in. -

Classical - Hard Rock- Rock - Other (Not Listed)

Level, and or experience: BeginnerAdd any comments about yourself, your music, or any other information you'd like the group to see. It's a good idea to include the links to your webpages, or blogs, so the group can visit. First group I've joined. I'm not too experienced, but willing to learn. Will help people where I can. My music site is at: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=42534&content=music

I like classical, most guitar based music and some electronic. Still learning the ropes.

2 comments:

Stonehead said...

Welcome onboard ...just join in and have some fun.

Cheers

Europica said...

Hi RobAPol, you're gonna like it here, welcome!