Online Music Collaboration Studios Discussions Blog

All the world is a recording studio!


>>>>>> Hold your mouse over the menu above<<<<<<

IE and cookies

I've had problems with Microsoft IE browser not working properly with cookies... So I went and downloaded OPERA browser http://www.firefox.com, and I've been using it. What a breath of fresh air this is over using IE. I've not had a single problem. Opera seems to be more secure too from what I've been reading. I've been reading the IE is not really that secure. How did these people (MS) get to be so big?

Google, and it's related services (googlegroup, orkut, blogger), has become a breeze to use now that I've changed browsers. If you are having problems with always having to login to use google services and you are using IE, that is probably your problem.

No comments: